is “people with strong eyebrows” a sexual orientation??
Isn’t feminism inherently sexist by definition?
just kidding you’re right! Focus is inherently bad! Just like how anti-cervical-cancer groups are pro-cancer by definition, since they tend to focus on fighting one type of cancer, even though discussing and solving the issues actually help most people and not just those affected specifically by cervical cancer.
wow u r an amazing and original troll
I fukin love 14th century art art because everyone looks so shady and suspicious of ppl around them its AMAZING
or just like they know something u dont and oh my gdfuck i cant
I believe the highest point is reached in Simone Martini’s Annunciation
and the look of absolute hatred Mary and Gabriel exchange.
- Blue eyes: His blue eyes were like the sea, mild, but unpredictable. As the blue winter sky and the ocean in the spring. His eyes were flawless just like the sky.
- Green eyes: The green color of the trees of the Amazon are nothing compared with the green of her eyes. They are bright and beautiful, both as a clover in autumn.
- Grey eyes: His eyes were so amazing. Like the moon in the middle of the night. They make me wanna hug him and tell him that all will be alright.
- Brown eyes: He has nice brown eyes.
—Zelda Fitzgerald, in a review of her husband’s book in 1922 (via trishahaddad)
Reminder that F. Scott Fitzgerald stole his wife’s writing, many times, while suppressing her works. See “Save Me the Waltz”, which he forced her to revise so that he could use parts of it in his own book “Tender Is the Night”. And which author do we study in school?
I didn’t know this.
He also encouraged her to have affairs so he could use that for inspiration, and when she wanted to leave him for a man she fell in love with, he locked her in their house and wouldn’t let her leave.
When she wanted to publish “Save me the Waltz,” Fitzgerald wrote in his diary about DELIBERATELY trying to TRIGGER her schizophrenic episodes and making her incapable of fighting that battle.
And Fitzgerald scholars KNOW all this. They write articles about how it was all okay because in the end, it inspired Fitzgerald to write Great Literature.
The fact that this post is going around at the same time as this other post with its LOL HEMINGWAY/SCOTT BROMANCE/HOMOEROTIC GOODNESS LOL ZELDA WTF WIMMIN RITE RITE AMIRITE LOL
WHITE COCKS THO! V. IMPORTANT
message is like a microcosm of fandom for me
particularly the part where this post only as 2k notes and the one about WHITE COCKS TOUCHING TEE HEE HEE has 20k
- ned: you just stood there while aerys killed my brother and my father
- jaime: but i killed aerys
- ned: also fuck you for killing your king
- jaime: WHATDOYOUWANTFROMME.JPG
You’re making out with your partner and things start to get hot. You start feeling under their shirt only to discover they’re wearing chain-mail.
The Rains of Castamere begins playing.
“I was born in the wrong generation!” I scream as I churn my own butter and marry my cousin