This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
You can answer in English/mother language. If you are not tagged or you have played before and want to try these questions, go along. Likewise, if you are tagged and don’t feel like answering or some question are too personal, feel free to ignore this.
- Favourite historical period (or historical period in a specific country).
- Name three songs that sum up your life so far.
- Do you have a piece of keepsake, jewellery or amulet you never leave your house without? Why?
- Favourite TV series as a child (animated or not).
- Last foreign country you have visited. Foreign country you’d like to visit next.
- The same with concerts: last band you have seen live. Next one you would like to.
- Book you are currently reading.
- You can change any piece of fiction (original or adaptation, written or audiovisual) in any way you want. Alter the setting, the end, the music, give depth to a secondary character, create a spin off, change the narrator, cast different actors… What do you change and why?
- Are you usually mistaken for being younger/older than your actual age? Why? Is it a physical or mental thing?
- If you could choose a language and be instantly fluent, what would be your choice?
- Your favourite soundtrack (videogames included).